Sunday, January 25, 2009

We have lost a Sci-Fi Legend.


A Bob May tribute
Bob May passed away this morning at his home. Bob was 69. Bob was a great freind of not only myself but my family. I have many found memories of Bob but the one that sticks out the most is the time he was in town for a Chiller Convention and came by my house for a Halloween party we were having. After the party ended Bob took my kids Trick or Treating all through the neighborhood and had a great time with them. I never forgot that and if any memory I have of Bob that one is my fondess. The last few years were tough for Bob but he always kept a positive attitude on everything. Bob was a one of a kind person with a big heart who always put his fans first as many of you can attest to at the various conventions he appeared at. When I started the LIS Memories website it was Bob who came up with the name LIS Memories. Bob was a tireless worker who gave the Robot life, and Bob's legecy will live on forever. Rest in Peace Bob, I will never forget you.

Ray DutczakJanuary 18, 2009.